Soil investigation and quality control in our high-performance soil lab
Every building project starts with the investigation of the subsoil. In fact, knowledge of the characteristic soil mechanic values of different topsoils is an essential part of every structural and civil engineering project. We have taken this fact on board and accordingly set up a state-of-the-art, high-performance soil lab. All testing equipment is state-of-the-art and constantly upgraded to the applicable standards and rules and regulations.
The equipment and efficiency of our soil mechanics laboratory allow us to conduct a multitude of different tests and examinations:
- Definition of soil mechanics parameters
- Suitability tests of soil/binder mixes (soil improvement; qualified soil improvement)
- Suitability tests for mineral mixes and RC materials
- Own and third party monitoring trials in compliance with the German guidelines ZTV E, ZTV A, ZTV-SoB (“Additional Technical Terms of Contract and Guidelines for the Construction of Binderless Layers in Road Construction”)
- Quality control of construction aggregates